DID YOU KNOW ...
The Grand Canyon is home to 22 species of bats, more than anywhere else in
the United States.
1. Which of the Fifty was admitted to the Union in 1812, exactly nine years
after the territory it was part of was purchased by the United States from
2. What does the MLB call the surgical ulnar collateral ligament (UCL)
3. If someone offered me a Genoise, what should I say ?
a. - Thanks ! but what do I feed it ?
b. - No Thanks ! I'm Stuffed already !
c. - Wow ! Thanks ! This will look great over the fireplace
d. - No Thanks ! I'm Catholic
4. At the Olympics, what term is used to describe one nation winning the
gold, silver and bronze medals in a single event?
(Hint; P______ S____ !
5. What is the correct spelling of the largest city in New Mexico?
6. Which of these "hogs" is truly a hog - that is, a kind of pig?
a. - quahog
b. - hedgehog
c. - groundhog
d. - warthog
7. Hamida Djandoubi had the dubious honor of being the last person to be
executed by guillotine in France: What year was he executed ?
a. - 1947
b. - 1957
c. - 1967
d. - 1977
8. Strange Words are These ; CLABBER ...
A. - the Sound of Bells Ringing
b. - a Mixed Bag
c. - Turn into Curds
d. - a Horn-Shaped trap for catching fish
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There are 88 towns or cities named “Springfield” in the USA, ranking it
number one , “Washington” is second , with 41...
2. "Tommy John" surgery
3. - b
4. Podium Sweep
6. - d
7. - d *
8. - c
Just the opposite ...there are 88 “"Washington’s and 41 Springfield’s .
Franklin comes in third with 35, Greenville fourth with 30, and Bristol
rounds out the top five with 25.
* - The machine's 189-year reign only officially came to an end in September
1981, when France abolished capital punishment for good.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi