DID YOU KNOW...
Russia covers almost twice the area of Canada.
1. Name the two Boxing greats who were nicknamed “Sugar” ...
2. What is a vuvuzela?
3. The Young Men's Christian Organization (YMCA) sued which group or
organization in 1979 for trademark infringement ?
4. What Chevrolet Model was named after a small World War II frigate?
Which US President was the only one to be inaugurated on board the
presidential plane Air Force One?
6. Which specialist doctor deals with diseases of the kidneys?
a. - Nephrologist
b. - Gastroenterologists
c. - Phlebotomist
d. - Rheumatologists
7. Which 1990 Madonna hit made us say, "Strike a Pose"?
8. Name That Disease ...
Inflammation of 3 membranes that cover the brain and spinal cord...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Queen Isabella of Spain financed The Voyage of Columbus to the new world,
but she and her husband, Ferdinand, also set off the Inquisition, killing
thousands of Jews and Muslims.
1. Ray Leonard and Ray Robinson
2. A one-note horn
3. "The Village People" (FACTOID - The YMCA ultimately dropped the lawsuit
when it saw its membership increasing after the song's release.)
5. Lyndon Johnson
6. - a
Isabella I and her husband Ferdinand were the rulers of Spain during the
Inquisitions. They expelled and killed thousands of Jews and Muslims.
Isabella was a staunch Catholic who believed she was cleansing her country.
She was considered by most to have been an educated, intelligent, and
eloquent queen who loved her country and its people. But when it came to
religion she had no qualms with killing those who disagreed with her.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi