DID YOU KNOW ;
In A.D. 1281, a hurricane killed 100,000 Mongols who were attacking Japan.
The Japanese thanked their storm gods for the kamikaze, which means divine
wind from the gods.
1. In which of the Fifty is Little Big Horn, the site of Custer's Last
a. - North Dakota
b. - South Dakota
c. - Montana
d. - Minnesota
2. Strange Words are These ; SALMI...
a. - an Indian Snake Charmer
b. -a Hindi Holy Man
c. - Both
d. - Neither
3. Vincent Damon Furnier is better known to rock music fans as who?
a. - Captain Beefheart
b. - Alice Cooper
c. - Eminem
d. - Adam Ant
4. Formerly called Ceylon, it's now called what ?
5. The three Largest cities in the USA by population are New York City, Los
Angeles and Chicago... which is number four ??
a. - Houston
b. - Phoenix
c. - Philadelphia
d. - San Antonio
6. Which of the following islands is NOT located in the Caribbean Sea?
a. - Cuba
b. - Bermuda
c. - Jamaica
d. - Puerto Rico
7. Rocks are classified into three categories. What are they?
(Hint; I_______ , M_________ and S________ )
8. Which of these is the largest of the Elephant family ?
a. - African Bush Elephant
b. - African Forest Elephant
c. - Indian Elephant
d. - They are all about the same size
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Bob Dylan’s only Grammy was for his 1999 album “Blonde on Blonde”.
1. - c
2. - d (It's a ragout of game in a rich sauce)
3. - b
4. Sri Lanka (The official name of Sri Lanka is the 41-lettered Sri Lanka
Prajatantrika Samajavadi Janarajaya. It's the country with longest official
name in Asia.)
5. - a
6. - b
7. Igneous, metamorphic, sedimentary
8. - a
Dylan has won 10 Grammys in his career, as well as one Golden Globe Award
and one Academy Award
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi