DID YOU KNOW...
Throughout history, people have used many forms of money, such as soap, salt,
cocoa beans, elephant tail hairs, entire elephants, grain, animal skins, fishhooks, feathers, tea tobacco, bird claws, and bear teeth.
1. What’s the last line of Disney's “When you Wish Upon a Star”
(Hint; eight words)
2. Mitch, CJ, Hobie, Stephanie, Caroline and Logan are characters from which
TV drama ?
3. What is a female lobster called ?
a. - Hen
b. - Dam
c. - Jenny
d. - Pen
4. Opening Lines Dept ;
"THE artist is the creator of beautiful things. To reveal art and conceal
the artist is art's aim."
5. Diabetes. Islet of Langerhans. Insulin. Which organ are these three terms
related to ?
6. Who was the first freely elected president of Poland after the fall of
7. Strange Words are These...
.I have been asked to deliver a panegyric. Where would I be most likely to
a. - To somebody's house
b. - To the circus
c. - To the zoo
d. - To a funeral
8. Who Said That ??
"It will be years - not in my time - before a woman will become Prime
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The 17th hole at Sawgrass has the reputation for twice as many "lost" balls
as are lost on an entire Golf Course... Each year an average 60,000 balls
are hit into the water.
1. "Anything your heart desires will come to you"
3. - a
4. "The Picture of Dorian Gray"
5. the Pancreas
6. Lech Walesa
7. - d
8. Margaret Thatcher
Although It is known for accumulating, on average, twice as many "lost"
balls as an entire golf course, you need to double the amount of balls lost for this to be TRUTH !
With its famed island green, each year, on
average, 120,000 balls are hit into the water at the 17th at TPC Sawgrass.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi