DID YOU KNOW...
Carly Simon's dad is the Simon of Simon and Schuster. He co-founded the
1. What product was created during WWII, when the Italian pastry maker
Pietro Ferrero blended hazelnuts into chocolate to stretch his chocolate
2. The name of which coffee variety is synonymous with a port located in
a. - Espresso
b. - Cappuccino
c. - Mocha
d. - Kona
3. To what does the term, Campanology refer to ?
4. One of the most well-known effects of the bacterium Clostridium tetani in
humans is its effect on the masseter muscle which controls the movement of
what body part?
5. Which sportsman, who went on to be head and shoulders above everyone else,
was dropped from his school team in his favored sport?
a. - Magic Johnson
b. - Michael Jordan
c. - Larry Bird
d. - John Elway
6. Album Cover Dept ;
A large yellow banana on a white background. Name the band.
7. The hyoid bone, a horseshoe-shaped bone, is the one and only bone in
which part of the human anatomy?
8. Where would you find the 'Line of Mars' and the 'Girdle of Venus'?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Our galaxy, the Milky Way, is believed by scientists to be one of the oldest
Galaxies in our Universe.
2. - c
3. Campanology is the name given to the ringing of church bells.
4. the Jaw
5. – b
6. Velvet Underground
8. On the Palm of your hand
Scientists believe that the Milky Way is one of the older galaxies in the
universe. It was formed about 13.6 billion years ago and is almost as old as
the universe itself, which formed about 13.7 billion years ago.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi