DID YOU KNOW...
About 24 million children in America, or 1 out of every 3, live in homes
without a father.
1. Whom did George Foreman defeat to become Heavyweight Champion ?
2. Complete the song lyric ...
I've created a monster, cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more. They
want Shady, I'm chopped liver..."
a. - Without Them
b. - Without Him
c. - Without Me
d. - Without Us
3. Remember Sputnik I ??
How long did the satellite remain in orbit ?
a. - 3 weeks
b. - 3 Months
c. - 3 Years
d. - It's still up there
4. What's the slang expression for the Belly Dance ?
5. Who Am I ?
I was born February 5, 1942. I played one year of football at New Mexico
Military Institute. I later went to United States Naval Academy, where I won
the Heisman Trophy in 1963. I led my Pro team to win two Super Bowls and
retired from football in 1979. I was elected to the Pro Football Hall of
Fame in 1985.
6. The lead of a pencil isn't lead at all. It's graphite, a form of carbon.
Its name comes from the Greek "graphein" meaning what?
7. Before the part was played by Danny Kaye and Ben Stiller, which American
author created the literary character Walter Mitty?
a. - James Thurber
b. - John Steinbeck
c. - Agatha Christie
d. - James Joyce
8. What are the four ghosts in 'Pac-Man' named?
(Hint; B_____, P_____, I___ and C_____ )
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Apples, tomatoes, avocados, pumpkins, blueberries,cranberries and squash are
all native to North America.
1. Joe Frazier
2. - c
3. - b
5. I am Roger Staubach
6. "To Write"
7. - a
8. Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde
Apples are native to Asia.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill