DID YOU KNOW...
1. Which substance is extracted from sheep's wool?
a. - Tallow
b. - Paraffin
c. - Lanolin
d. - Ambergris
2. Complete this Elvis lyric ;
"Let Me Be Your _____ ____ ..."
3. It's time for breakfast; you have a craving for eggs, but you don't want
to risk getting raw egg on your clothes. How could you prepare them to avoid
4. Who is Hamlet's best friend?
5. Five of the Fifty border on Nevada ; List them...
6. In 'The Outline of History', H.G. Wells described this possession as
follows: "Misty it is still, glowing through clouds of dust and reek. The
door is not half open. Our world today is only in its beginning ..." What
was Wells referring to?
a. - The Sun
b. - Liberty
c. - Technology
d. - Knowledge
7. What people gave us two of the world's favorite flavors, chocolate and
8. Mimosas have been called the socially acceptable way to start drinking
alcohol at breakfast. After what is the mimosa cocktail named?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Richard Gere’s middle name is Tiffany.
1. - c
2. Teddy Bear
3. Hard Boiled
5. California, Oregon, Idaho, Utah and Arizona
6. - d
7. the Aztecs
8. a Flower
Richard Tiffany Gere was born on August 31, 1949 in Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania. He became well known after his sexy performance in "American
Gigolo", in 1980. Gere is a human rights advocate and co-founder of the
Tibet House. He is a practicing Buddhist.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill