DID YOU KNOW...
At its zenith in the 18th century, the British Empire covered 20% of the
world’s surface and contained a quarter of the world’s population.
1. TV Trivia ;
Maddie Hayes & David Addison ... Name the Series...
(Hint; Neil Armstrong would know...)
2. By what name is fossil resin commonly known?
3. How many of the Sgt. Peppers band members were mentioned by name in "Sgt.
Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"? (Not counting Sgt. Pepper himself)
a. - 0
b. - 1
c. - 2
d. - 3
4. What's a 'Dogie' ?
5. Strange Words are These ; INSPISSATE ...
a. - state categorically
b. - diminish in size or intensity
c. - make viscous or dense
d. - make sweeter in taste
6. Guy Fawkes, Sir Walter Raleigh, Alfred Dreyfus, John Brown, and Philippe
Pétain were all convicted of what crime?
7. Frances Clara Folsom became the First Lady of the United States in 1886
when she married 48 year-old President Grover Cleveland : How old was she ?
a. - 21
b. - 26
c. - 31
d. - 36
8. The New York Metropolitan Area was the first to have two teams in each of
the five major US sports leagues. Which was the second?
a. – Chicago
b. – Los Angeles
c. – Philadelphia
d. – San Francisco
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A bible is depicted on the Dominican Republic’s National Flag .
3. - b (the One-and-Only Billy Shears)
4. a motherless or neglected calf.
5. - c
7. - a
8. – b
The Bible is opened to the Book of John, either chapter 1 or chapter 8:32
which says, "Y la verdad nos hará libre" (And the truth shall make us free).
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill