DID YOU KNOW...
Lenny Kravitz’s mom played Helen Willis on “The Jeffersons”.
1. There were seven spin-offs of “All In the Family”... how many can you
I’ll settle for four ...
2. The Olmec civilization flourished over three thousand years ago and is
known for its massive head sculptures. In which modern-day Country was it ?
3. Gabrielle Giffords was a Congresswoman from Arizona ; what was her
husband's occupation ?
4. What was the highest title of Diana Frances Spencer when she died on 31
5. What is the more formal name for the Kissing Disease ?
6. If you can name the artist who drew the "Lil' Abner" comic Strip, hats
off to you !
7. What was the name of the crooner in "The Godfather", played by
Al Martino ?
8. The first and second Civil War battles at Manassas are known by another
name - what is it ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Under the law, Facebook has the right to use any photo you "Share" on the
1. Maude - The Jeffersons - Archie Bunker's Place – Gloria - 704 Hauser -
Good Times (spin-off of Maude) - Checking In (spin-off of The
4. Princess of Wales
6. Al Capp
7. Johnny Fontaine
8. The Battles of Bull Run
In simple words, if you are using Facebook, you have agreed to let the
social networking giant reuse your status and photos. You still own the
copyrights to those, but you have given Facebook permission to reuse them
without being sued
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi