DID YOU KNOW...
The oldest surviving work about mathematics was written by the ancient Egyptian scribe Ahmes around 1650 B.C. Found on the Rhine Mathematical Papyrus, it is titled “The Entrance into the Knowledge of All Existing Things and All Obscure Secrets.”
1. Name That Tune ;
"I'm as Helpless as a Kitten up a Tree'
2. Which cable television network debuted "Sex and the City", "The
Sopranos", "Big Love", "True Blood", "Entourage", "Six Feet Under" and
3. Television: What was the name of the character played by Charo on the
sitcom "The Love Boat"?
Seasonal: In which month do we celebrate Earth Day?
Literature: According to T.S. Eliot, this is "the cruelest month".
4. In geometry, what name is given to an angle that is less than 90 degrees?
5. Which Stephen King novel involves a Micmac Indian burial ground which
brings the dead back to life?
6. The house in which parish priests in the United States live is usually
7. First Liners ...
"One thing was certain, that the white kitten had had nothing to do with
it:- it was the black kitten's fault entirely" ...
a. - the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
b. - Cat's Cradle
c. - Through the Looking Glass
d. - Gulliver's Travels
8. Who Wrote That ??
"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance"?
a. - George Bernard Shaw
b. - James Joyce
c. - W.B.Yeats
d. - Oscar Wilde
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Cows that are given names give more milk than cows that don’t have names .
5. Pet Sematary
6. the Rectory
8. - d
Udderly incredible, but true, according to the American Dairy Association.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi