DID YOU KNOW...
The Moon gets hit by over 6,000 pounds (2800 kg) of meteor material per day
1. Acetylsalicylic acid is the active ingredient in which painkiller?
a. - Anacin
b. - Bufferin
c. - Both
d. - Neither
2. Which one of these islands, all of which are part of the Windward Islands
of the Caribbean Sea, is NOT an independent country?
a. - Martinique
b. - St Lucia
c. - Grenada
d. - Dominica
3. In the battle of Gettysburg approximately ______ soldiers were killed or
a. - 5,000
b. - 10,000
c. - 15,000
d. - 20,000
4. "Able was I ere I saw Elba" is a palindrome that relates to which
European military leader?
5. What two world leaders survived assassination attempts in 1981?
6. What does it mean when a US military aircraft has a T as its military
a. - It is a trainer.
b. - It is used tow targets.
c. - It is a transport.
d. - It is a tactical fighter.
7. Which country is the world's leading producer, processor, and exporter of cocaine?
8. The name 'Germany' translates into German as...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The drug Vicodin got its name because it is six times stronger that Codine..
1. - c
2. - a
3. - d
4. Napoleon Bonaparte
5. Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II
6. - a
Vicodin's name came from its strength; approximately six (VI is 6 in roman
numerals) times stronger than codeine.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi