DID YOU KNOW...
Some of Syria’s roads are over 4,000 years old and are still used today.
1. Which duet sang the hit song "Leather and Lace"?
(Hint ; S.N. & D.H. )
2. Paiste, Sabian, Pearl and Ludwig are all names that _____ will be
a. - Medical Professionals
b. - Percussionists
c. - American Stock Exchange employees
d. - Basketball fans
3. The National Socialist German Workers Party was better known as
the...... what ?
4. Any clue as to what Charles A. Lindbergh's middle name was ?
a. - Aloysius
b. - Anthony
c. - Augustus
d. - Abraham
5. What decade saw the release of the "G.I. Joe" action figure ?
a. - 40's
b. - 50's
c. - 60's
d. - 70 's
6. Who Am I ?
I was Miss America in 1955. I played Betty Jones on "Barnaby Jones" starting
in 1973 and ending in 1980. I am also known for my role as Herman Munster's
long-haired wife, Lily Munster, on the 1980s sitcom The Munsters , as well
as for my portrayal of Catwoman, replacing Julie Newmar in the film version
of Batman (1966), I had a recurring role as Ruth Martin on the daytime soap
opera All My Children until the end of the series in September 2011.
7. In the 1980s, one could find clerks working at over 4,000 tiny structures
with gold colored, pyramid-shaped roofs in shopping center parking lots.
Their big product draw was you could "Drop it off today; pick them up
tomorrow."... Name the Company ...
8. The opera "Carmen" was up-dated and turned into a musical and a musical
film under what title?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Experts tell us that sitting in the rear of a jetliner decreases your chance
of survival by 40%.
1. Stevie Nicks and Don Henley
2. - b
3. Nazi Party
4. - c
5. - c
6. I am Lee Meriwether
8. Carmen Jones
According to experts, sitting in the tail of an airplane IMPROVES chances of
accident survival by 40%.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi