DID YOU KNOW...
Early Roman brides carried a bunch of herbs, such as garlic and rosemary,
under their veils to symbolize fidelity and fertility and to ward off evil.
These herbs served as a precursor to the modern bridal bouquet.
1. For which 2007 musical film did John Travolta get in touch with his
feminine side ?
2. Who Sang "Blue on Blue" and "Blue Velvet" ?
3. Who was the first female performer to be inducted into the Rock & Roll
Hall of Fame ?
4. The RCA logo features a dog and the phrase 'his master's voice"... what's
the name of the dog ?
5. ...While we're on the subject, do you remember this Jingle ? If so fill
in the blank...
“I’m Buster Brown. I live in a shoe. Here’s my dog ____ . He lives in there
6. The 1993 siege at Waco involved what Religious group ?
7. Which of the following was not among the first seven states to secede
from the Union?
a. - Texas
b. - Georgia
c. - Virginia
d. - North Carolina
8. What city was ruled by the Medici family from 1434 to 1492 ?
a. - Milan
b. - Venice
c. - Naples
d. - Florence
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sheep are among the dumbest mammals on the planet.
2. Bobby Vinton
3. Aretha Franklin
6. Branch Davidians
7. - d
8. - d
On the contrary, sheep are very intelligent.
They have brains similar to humans, with a highly developed frontal cortex.
Sheep are able to recognize and remember faces for as much as two years, and
they can navigate a maze as well as any rat.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi