DID YOU KNOW ...
The closest extant relatives of elephants are the dugongs, the manatees, and
1. What was Winston Churchill's wife's name?
a. - Charlotte
b. - Claudette
c. - Catherine
d. - Clementine
2. A "travelogue" or "travelog" is a film about travels with an added
commentary.You may be sure that "travel" is one part of the blend but where
does the other part come from?
a. - dialogue
b. - monologue
c. - duologue
d. - catalogue
3. Who was Bette Davis talking about when she said, ""She has slept with
every male star at MGM except Lassie"?
a. - Liz Taylor
b. - Gina Lollobrigida
c. - Myrna Loy
d. - Joan Crawford
4. When a book is shelved in a bookcase, side by side with other books, what
is the name for the part of the book which you can see?
5. Name the Disney film that's loosely based on the Grimm Brothers' version
of the "Rapunzel" fairy tale...
6. Which American city did the poet Carl Sandburg describe as "Hog butcher
to the world" and the "City of big shoulders"?
7. In ancient Egypt, what animal, generally forming the body or head of
Khnum, was considered sacred?
a. - Cat
b. - Crocodile
c. - Hawk
d. - Ram
8. Which occurred first: the FIRST World Series, the FIRST World Cup, the
FIRST Super Bowl, or the FIRST Modern Olympic Games?
a. - Super Bowl
b. - Modern Olympic Games
c. - World Series
d. - World Cup
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In December 2004, it was revealed that a company maintaining part of the
London Transport Underground network was using eBay to buy parts for their
famous transport system.
1. - d
2. - b
3. - d
4. the Spine
6. Chicago, Illinois
7. - d
8. - b
'NUFF SAID !
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi