DID YOU KNOW...
Charlie Chaplin once anonymously entered a Charlie Chaplin Look-Alike
He came in third !
1. The Ottoman Empire was centered in what is now ______. (a Country....)
2. What are the official languages of the Philippines?
a. - Filipino and English
b. - Tagalog and Spanish
c. - Cebuano and Chinese
d. - Bicol and Ilocano
3. Name That Flick ;
'I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the
man he almost is.'
4. Who is the portly American folk singer famous for his rendition of "The
Foggy Foggy Dew" as well as "Blue Tail Fly", and “Little Bitty Tear”?
5. What element is number 3 in the Periodic Table of Elements?
a. - Helium
b. - Lithium
c. - Beryllium
d. - Magnesium
6. What do the phrases "Something Posing As Meat," "Serving People Aspic
Mysteriously," and "Spare Parts Animal Meat" have in common?
7. How do you spell the word meaning "dry-cured spiced ham"?
(Starts with P...)
8. For what film about Cambodia did Mike Oldfield record the soundtrack?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
If you addressed your letter to area code 10000, it would be going to New
2. - a
3. 'Jerry Maguire'
4. Burl Ives
5. - b
6. They are all humorous acronyms for SPAM, the meat product.
8. 'The Killing Fields'
The letter would probably be returned to you. There is no zip-code "10000"
in the U.S. Postal system. Zip-codes are the 5 digit numbers that you use to
address letters and package so they go to a designated area of the country.
Generally speaking the lowest numbers are the East coast of the U.S. and the
numbers get higher as you move further west. New York City postal zones
start with the number 10001, and go to 10292. These numbers would be for
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi