DID YOU KNOW ...
One of the largest pyramids in the world is a Bass Pro Shops in Memphis,
1. Who Wrote That ?
"Cat's Cradle" (1963), "Slaughter-house Five" (1969) and "Breakfast of
2. The killing of Tybalt and Mercutio are key events in which one of
a. - Julius Caesar
b. - Othello
c. - Macbeth
d. - Romeo and Juliet
3. Where did the Oregon Trail begin ?
(Hint; a city in Missouri...)
4. What cartographic feature is a famous novel by Henry Miller?
5. Semiconductor chip manufacturer Integrated Electronics changed their name
to ..... what ?
6. Which late night talk show host did Oprah finally end a 16-year feud with
by going on his show?
7. In 2005, this person went with his/her graduation class to the island of
Aruba and was never heard from again. Who was it?
(Hint; Initials are N.H. - Three Syllables in each...)
8. Who was the first recipient of a posthumous Academy Award nomination for
Best Actor / Actress ?
a. - Heath Ledger
b. - Audie Murphy
c. - James Dean
d. - Carole Lombard
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The USA holds the title of ‘Most Obese country’, due to the percentage of
citizens who are overweight.
1. Kurt Vonnegut
2. - d
3. Independence, Mo.
4. 'Tropic of Cancer'
6. David Letterman
7. Natalee Holloway
8. - c
The Marshall Islands, Kuwait, Samoa, Palau and Micronesia all have a higher
percentage of obese citizens, but these are very small populations.
That being said, the USA ranks 12th on the list, and is the most obese of
any of the larger countries, at 36.2%...
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi