DID YOU KNOW...
Since 2011, one in three divorce filings include the word, “Facebook”.
1. Ed Sullivan is widely remembered as the host of “Toast of the Town’,
later called “The Ed Sullivan Show’, but what was his primary occupation for
most of his adult life ?
2. Which of these foods is not a Canadian specialty?
a. - Flipper Pie
b. - Poutine
c. - Slushies
d. - Beaver Tails
3. What Country lost the highest percentage of the population (16%) in WWII
a. - Germany
b. - Hungary
c. - Poland
d. - Russia
4. Dating back to 4400 BCE and possibly the oldest capital city in the
world, Hierakonpolis is located in what country?
5. Diddy, Dixie, and Cranky all share what common last name?
6. Humans are often referred to as "homo sapiens". What two classifications
(divisions) within the organizational chart of living things do those two
7. In which English market town did Godiva carry out her legendary ride?
8. On what island does "The Great Gatsby" take place ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The world’s largest pyramid isn’t in Egypt.
1. Sports and Entertainment reporter, and Syndicated Columnist.
2. - c
3. - c
6. Genus and Species
8. Long Island, New York
The world’s largest pyramid is the Great Pyramid of Cholula in Cholula,
Pueblo, Mexico. Its base is four times that of the Great Pyramid at Giza.
and is the largest monument known to exist.
Part of the reason it’s not better known is that it happens to be buried
under a mountain of overgrowth.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi