DID YOU KNOW ...
The largest snake fossil ever found is the Titanoboa. It lived over 60
million years ago and reached over 50 feet long.
1. What is the medical condition for swelling or enlargement of the thyroid
2. The Heroine of 'The Hunger Games' is Katniss... what is a Katniss,
a. - Butterfly
b. - Plant
c. - Songbird
d. - Beetle
3. Who Said That ??
"I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and
experience to animals"
a. - Gina Lollobrigida
b. - Sophia loren
c. - Brigitte Bardot
d. - Nobody said that; I made it up !
4. The hierarchy of which religion includes a group known as the "Quorum of
the Twelve Apostles"?
a. - Church of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon)
b. - Lutheran
c. - Roman Catholicism
d. - Baptist
5. Argentina is to tango as Spain is to .... ?
6. What is the name of the largely submerged volcanic mountain range that
runs along the full length of the Atlantic Ocean?
7. King James I of England was the first of the Stuart kings of England. But
before he was crowned in London, of which other country was he already King?
8. Author Oscar Wilde was imprisoned for two years for what offense?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Of the 56 men that signed the Declaration of Independence, only 6 of them
signed the Constitution.
2. - b
3. - c
4. - a
6. Mid Atlantic Ridge
8. Homosexual acts
Only Benjamin Franklin, Roger Sherman, Robert Morse, George Clymer, George
Read and James Wilson signed both the Declaration of Independence and the
Constitution for the United States. The other 49 signers of the Declaration
of Independence were either not invited or chose not to participate in the
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi