DID YOU KNOW...
On archeological digs in the U.K., Elizabethan-era clay pipes have been
found that contain traces of cannabis and nutmeg,a spice that has
hallucinogenic effects when smoked.
1.Who was the Greek goddess of love, beauty and desire?
2. What word connects an automobile part to a type of purse?
3. Who was the original Doubting Thomas?
4. The removal of which body organ requires lifelong hormone supplements?
5. The concept of Yin and Yang is fundamental to the philosophy of which
a. - Hinduism
b. - Buddhism
c. - Taoism
d. - Rastafarianism
6. The Aardwolf eats mainly what?
a. - Insects
b. - Small birds and rodents
c. - Plants and grasses
d. - Large prey
7. What part of your eye has color ?
8. Why is Dave Thomas famous ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There are only 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet.
3. Thomas, Apostle of Jesus
4. Thyroid gland
5. - c
6. - a ; Mainly termites...
8. Founder of Wendy's Burger Restaurants
Hawaiian alphabet: Vowels: A, E, I, O, U Consonants: H, K, L, M, N, P, W
Compare this with the Maori language spoken at the other end of the Pacific
Ocean: The Maori alphabet (Te Pû Taka Mâori) consists of 10 consonants and 5
vowels: Vowels: a, e, i, o, u Consonants: h, k, m, n, ng, p, r, t, w, wh.
Two of the consonants have two letters that combine to form one sound
(Digraphs): wh, ng. It can be seen how similar the two languages are and
attests to the Polynesian culture being great seafarers.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi