DID YOU KNOW...
As of Year’s end, 2019, there were 38,695 McDonalds restaurants world-wide.
1.Playing the Part ;
I say "Oliver Barrett IV and Jennifer Cavalleri" - You Say ____ _____ and __
2. Strange Words are These ; INDENTURE...
a. - a concave cut into a surface or edge
b. - a contract binding one person to work for another for a given period of time
c. - Both
d. - Neither
3. How many Countries comprise North America ?
4. What is the more commonly known alias of the French author and
philosopher, born Francois Marie Arouet, who was forced in his lifetime
twice to flee from Paris, only to return at age 83 to a hero's welcome?
5. A dachshund was naturally chosen as the official mascot for which Olympic
a. - 1968
b. - 1972
c. - 1976
d. - 1980
6. Three boxers have been nicknamed 'Sugar' ; name two ...
7. George Hamilton IV sang about what Texas city ?
8. What is the home state of the first POTUS born west of the Mississippi
a. - Iowa
b. - Missouri
c. - Texas
d. - Nebraska
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Hemp and Cannabis are just two names for the same thing.
1. Ryan O'Neal and Ali McGraw
2. - c
3. - 3
5. - b
6. Ray Robinson and Ray Leonard, and then there was Shane Mosley
8. - a (Hoover)
Hemp and Cannabis are not the same thing. Think of them as sisters, or
brothers. Like siblings, both of these plants come from the same family, the
Cannabis sativa species, and have very similar qualities – both naturally
produce cannabinoids (a group of those little molecules that make you feel
Cannabis is the name we commonly use for the psychoactive plant. This is
what we refer to as the thing that folks like to use recreationally. Hemp is
the name we commonly use for the plant that does not contain, in high
amounts, the psychoactive compound, known as THC, which is one specific
Both Hemp and Cannabis contain both cannabinoids and many more but in very
different amounts. Cannabis is high in THC (up to 30%). In fact, federal
laws define Hemp as cannabis plants that contain less than 0.3% THC.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi