DID YOU KNOW...
Only 1 in 10 victims of cyber bullying tell a parent. Fewer than 1 in 5
cyber bullying incidents are reported to the police.
1. Can you name the actress went on to fame and fortune as Hollywood's
Original Blond Bombshell ?
2. Name the meteorological term for the place where two air masses of
different temperatures meet.
3. This contemporary of William Shakespeare was stabbed to death in a London
inn, supposedly during an argument over a bill. Who was this sixteenth
century playwright and author of "The Tragical History of the Life and Death
of Doctor Faustus"?
4. Which competition would you likely be at if you were watching events such
as "tossing the caber", "tossing the sheaf", and "weight over the bar"?
5. In 1855, what American military unit was formed for duty in the
southwestern U.S.A. with "equipment" imported from the Middle East?
6. Who invented the Cotton Gin ?
7. In 1933, the first drive-in theater was opened in which of the Fifty ?
a. - Pennsylvania
b. - New Jersey
c. - Florida
d. - California
8. In 1959 Fidel Castro overthrew the government of what dictator ?
(Last name is good enough for credit)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
President Teddy Roosevelt was the first U.S. President to travel outside the
Country on official business.
1. Jean Harlow
3. Christopher Marlowe
4. Scottish Highland Games
5. the Camel Corps
6. Eli Whitney
7. - b
8. Fulgencio Batista
President Roosevelt made the very first Official trip outside the USA when
on November 6, 1906, He visited Panama to check on the progress of the
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi