DID YOU KNOW...
Ice cream was first invented in seventh-century China, where King Tang of
Shang had a group of "ice men" create a cold dessert made from buffalo milk,
flour, and camphor.
Marco Polo may have brought ice cream back from China
1. Lonicera is the botanical name for which sweet smelling plant?
a. - Rose
b. - Sweet-pea
c. - Honeysuckle
d. - Gardenia
2. What was The Black Dahlia's real name?
3. Who wrote the Eric Clapton hit "I Shot The Sheriff"?
4. "Pterosaur" translates to what ?
a. - Flying Lizard
b. - Winged Lizard
c. - Dragon Lizard
d. - Avian Lizard
5. With its reintroduction to Yellowstone National Park in the United
States, which majestic nocturnal chorister once more serenades the western
6. To which of the Fifty must I travel to visit the Campus of Rice
a. - Louisiana
b. - Wisconsin
c. - Arkansas
d. - Texas
7. In 1752, what arrived in America aboard the Hibernia ?
a. - The Statue of Liberty
b. - The Liberty Bell
c. - The first Irish Immigrants
d. - The first Italian Immigrants
8. What is the antiparticle of an electron?
a. - neutrino
b. - quark
c. - positron
d. - tachyon
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In 1981, a dog ran for Mayor against two human opponents, and won.
1. - c
2. Elizabeth Short
3. Bob Marley
4. - b
6. - d
7. - b
8. - c
Bosco Ramos was a dog elected honorary mayor of the unincorporated community
of Sunol, California, United States. He was a black Labrador retriever and
Rottweiler mix, usually known simply as "Bosco". Bosco defeated two humans
to win the honorary mayoral election in 1981, and served until his death in
His campaign slogan, "A bone in every dish, a cat up every tree, and a fire
hydrant on every corner."
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi