DID YOU KNOW...
Before people brewed coffee, they'd been chewing on the berries and seeds
for over 400 years.
1. Name That Flick !
1999 movie with Whoopi Goldberg and Angelina Jolie, about a women's
psychiatric ward during the 1960s.
2. This British pop group scored their only Top 40 U.S. entry with "Come On
Eileen" in 1983. Who were they?
3. Where is the opal capital of the world?
4. The country of Qatar has a higher than normal rate of Downs Syndrome and
mental illness. Why is this so?
a. - Over exposure to natural gas deposits
b. - Sperm damage from heat
c. - Over exposure to oil wells
d. - Forbidding marriage out of the clans
5. Name the actor who won Academy Awards for "High Noon" and "Mr. Smith Goes
to Washington" ...
6. What year did the Berlin Wall go up ?
7. For how many years was Texas a Republic ?
a. - 10 Years
b. - 15 Years
c. - 20 Years
d. - 25 Years
8. Definition; - S
noun ~ (Eight Letters, correct spelling please)
a plant of a genus that comprises the peat mosses.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The human toll of the Accident at Chernobyl was about eighty, but thousands
of animals perished.
1. "Girl Interrupted "
2. Dexy's Midnight Runners
3. Coober Pedy, Australia
4. - d
5. Gary Cooper
6. - 1961
7. - a
The World Health Organization estimates that 30,000 deaths can be attributed
to the Chernobyl disaster. Over seven million people have been exposed to
radiation from the accident.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi