Trivia 9/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
trivia 9/6
DID YOU KNOW...
The popularity of "The Howdy Doody Show" (1947-1960) made it a hit in many countries, including Canada, where a young actor would occasionally fill in as Ranger Bob (the Canadian version of Buffalo Bob). His name? William Shatner.

1. There is a model name in the automotive industry which has become synonymous with failure;
what is it ?
2. What were the famous San Francisco cross-streets that drew the 'Flowerchildren'?
3. What religious organization did the people of Jim Jones' Jonestown consider themselves members of?
4. Who was the Dallas police officer murdered (allegedly) by Lee Harvey Oswald in the hours immediately following the death of President Kennedy ?
5. Fill in the Blank;
Tripe is the edible portion of an animal’s (usually a cow’s) _________.
6. Steve McQueen starred in "Papillion" ; What other superstar had a supporting role in this film ?
7. Who Said That ??
“I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was 'the man goes on top and the woman underneath.' For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds."
a. - Phyllis Diller
b. - Joan Rivers
c. - Carol Burnett
d. - Rosie O'Donnell
8. What part of the body has the thickest area of skin?
a. – Knee
b. – Palm
c. – Sole
d. - Finger tip

TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Baseball Hall of Fame inductee Ted Williams is the most famous person to be cryogenically frozen.
1. Edsel
2. Haight - Ashbury
3. The People's Temple
4. Patrolman J.D. Tippit
5. Stomach
6. Dustin Hoffman
7. – b
8. - d

TRUTH !!
Many people claim that Walt Disney is the most famous person to be frozen after death - not so !
Ted was frozen after his death in 2002.
Walt is buried in forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California, and
has never been Cryogenically frozen.

Back
Top Bottom