DID YOU KNOW...
Granny's Trick !
Ice on the back of the neck can stop or at least slow down a nosebleed.
1. What’s the only continent that does not have an active volcano ?
2. What is the nickname given to the workers who work on a drilling rig
3. . If, after all these years, your CB (Citizen's Band) radio crackled to
life and someone asked you for a "10-20", what would they be seeking?
4. In World War II a "bazooka" was a tubular anti-tank rocker launcher but
what was the original meaning of this word in the 1930s?
a. - It was the name for a suction device on a grain elevator.
b. - It was the name of a trombone-like jazz instrument.
c. - It was the name for a water hose connected to a locomotive.
d. - It was the name of a socket-shaped monkey wrench.
5. There's one of the Fifty nicknamed The Pine tree State, and one nicknamed
the Evergreen State -- Name them...
6. Which of the Fifty is the only one that has a law on how to pronounce its
a. - Illinois
b. - Arkansas
c. - Iowa
d. - Florida
7. If my doctor was to use an otoscope, where would he or she be looking?
8. Who Said That ??
"If you want to get rich, you start a religion"
a. - Sun Young Moon
b. - Billy Sunday
c. - L Ron Hubbard
d. - Mary Baker Eddy
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The country with the highest rate of drunk driving deaths is the United
3. Your Location
4. - b
5. Maine & Washington
7. In my Ear
8. - c
The country with the highest rate of drunk driving deaths is South Africa.
Nearly 6 out of every 10 fatalities (58 percent) on South Africa's roads are
due to alcohol. By comparison, in the United States, 31 percent of all road
deaths are linked to alcohol. -
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi