Try This at least once!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's sweet (and certainly cute), I've seen it before, and sort of felt sorry for the poor teddies - but I'm such a softie :)

(Maidrite did you come across that with the Stumble toolbar? That's where I saw it.)

i thought it was kinda creepy. they NEVER stop!!!!!! no matter how many times you knock them down, they realign in that pyramid, mocking your every mouse movement. it's not normal...

That was cute!

Piccolina, I know what you mean about being a softie. When I had to wash my daughter's teddy bear and other stuffed animals, I would look down at them in the washing machine and as the water came up over their faces, I felt terrible! I knew they weren't real, but it was still a creepy feeling!

:) Barbara

Piccolina said:
That's sweet (and certainly cute), I've seen it before, and sort of felt sorry for the poor teddies - but I'm such a softie :)

(Maidrite did you come across that with the Stumble toolbar? That's where I saw it.)

I had it sent to me from a friend I know in Ottumwa ! I just had to share it ! :cool:
Buckytom Don't worry, I haven't Seen Chucky or his Bride anywhere YET ! :ermm:

Isn't that what life is all about???
you fall down..get right back up and start all over.
Just ask one who knows.......LOL
Marge

Hey, I figured out the point of the game! To give your hand and eyes some exercise!! :LOL:

Cameron

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom