What flavour of ice cream are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ICadvisor said:
Double meaning there Andy :LOL:?

Vanilla is a great flavour; I think that a really good French vanilla can hold its own against other more exotic flavours any day! :mrgreen:

Yeah, like I told you, if you make a vanilla ice cream with REAL VANILLA BEANS instead of essence, it is SOOOO LUSCIOUS ANYTHING BUT "PLAIN OLD"!!!!

One of my favorite aromas is that of a vanilla bean when I cut it open and scrape out the seeds. It's a double treat when I then use it to make vanilla ice cream.

I never understood when people turn up their noses at vanilla ice cream because it's "just plain old vanilla."

I find this hard to believe but I do like this kind!Your Results:
Rocky Road

You are Rocky Road!! You are a complex individual and no one seems to understand you. You have a very busy life style and people find it hard to keep up with you. Slow down a bit to get the most out of life. You only get to live once, so enjoy it while you're here.
res4.jpg

Take the quiz: Which Flavor of ICE CREAM are You?
res2.jpg

Vanilla
You are Vanilla!! You're very quiet and innocent. Sometimes you're so quiet people don't realize you're there. Start to speak up more and let people know what a great person you really are. Once you open up, you'll be surprised to see how many friends you'll make.

I don't like vanilla ice cream. Only on fruit pies.

Vanilla
You are Vanilla!! You're very quiet and innocent. Sometimes you're so quiet people don't realize you're there. Start to speak up more and let people know what a great person you really are. Once you open up, you'll be surprised to see how many friends you'll make.
res2.jpg
:-p

Back
Top Bottom