What flavour of ice cream are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piccolina

Executive Chef
Hi all,

I came across a quiz to find out what flavour of ice cream you are. It's really easy, and sort of geared towards kids, but fun nevertheless :)

http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=10320

Rocky Road
You are Rocky Road!! You are a complex individual and no one seems to understand you. You have a very busy life style and people find it hard to keep up with you. Slow down a bit to get the most out of life. You only get to live once, so enjoy it while you're here.

res4.jpg

You are Vanilla!! You're very quiet and innocent. Sometimes you're so quiet people don't realize you're there. Start to speak up more and let people know what a great person you really are. Once you open up, you'll be surprised to see how many friends you'll make.
res2.jpg

See, I AM innocent!!
5.gif
25.gif

Right on Jessica... I must have Cris take this test, too!! (I am at his office today he must do this as soon as the meeting is over!!)

Last edited:
Take the quiz: Which Flavor of ICE CREAM are You?
res1.jpg

Chocolate
You are Chocolate!! You're sweet, outgoing, and very talkative. You'll talk to anything, whether it will listen or not. You may want to cut down on the chatter a bit... sometimes people are annoyed by your endless gabbing, but they put up with you because of your sweetness.

Cool (lol, pun intended)! I think I sound like a cross between the two (vanilla and rocky road). Yes, I bet Cris will get a laugh and a smile out of this test! (Do you think he'll get the same answer as you? I'm going to ask Tony to take it when he gets home.)

Cute ice cream animation, Licia :mrgreen:

:) The quiz says I'm chocolate... but, in real life I'd say I was vanilla... quiet shy and innocent (well... a little innocent.) :):)

Hey Jessica Cris was just like you, he was

Rocky Road
You are Rocky Road!! You are a complex individual and no one seems to understand you. You have a very busy life style and people find it hard to keep up with you. Slow down a bit to get the most out of life. You only get to live once, so enjoy it while you're here.
res4.jpg

I just had to explain what kind of flavour this is though, he wants to try it on our next occasion!!:)

He also wondered about the Q4, about the cinema... why there isn't a choice that say "Okay, to heck with cinema, let's go have some ice cream!!"??? Yeah, I agree!!:mrgreen:

Your Results:
Chocolate
You are Chocolate!! You're sweet, outgoing, and very talkative. You'll talk to anything, whether it will listen or not. You may want to cut down on the chatter a bit... sometimes people are annoyed by your endless gabbing, but they put up with you because of your sweetness.
res1.jpg

Chocolate

Yep, this is me, big mouth!! hehehe
My niece used to tell people when we would meet, "This is my big mouth aunt" lol
Oh well, I used to be too shy to talk to anyone. Now I just can't shut up!

I'm Vanilla, according to the test. I thought I was a banana split.

Andy M. said:
I don't have to take the test, I'm vanilla.
Double meaning there Andy :LOL:?

Vanilla is a great flavour; I think that a really good French vanilla can hold its own against other more exotic flavours any day! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom