What type of cheese are u?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

urmaniac13

Executive Chef
I just found this on the net... I came out as Parmesan...

You are parmesan cheese!
parmesan.gif

You are a white, crumbly cheese. You are very social and talkative. You are incredibly friendly to everyone, but also a little lazy.

I am not sure about being social and talkative, I always thought myself otherwise but parm IS indeed one of my fave cheeses...

Now it is your turn to find out...
what cheese are YOU?
http://cupped-expressions.net/cheese/quiz/

You are feta!

You are a salty, crumbly cheese from Greece. You are overflowing with charisma. You are a confident intellectual who is very ambitious.

You are mozzarella!
mozzarella.gif

You are a shiny, soft, round cheese. You are very imaginative and creative, but you don't like to stand out. You don't mind solitude at times and you love to do art.

The plastic, spun-curd buffalo milk cheese Mozzarella, originated from southern Italy. Pasteurized milk is curdled at 90 degrees F and the curd is cut. Extra time in the vat is allowed so that the curd can sink to the bottom and so that the lactic acids can soften the curd to make it easier to knead. The curd is treated with extremely hot water (200 degrees F) and is kneaded into a shiny lump. Bits of the mass are taken off cooled salted and are soon ready to be marketed. [ Country: Italy || Texture: soft ]

I suppose this is the reason My gs likes me so much. He is a real nut about mozzarella.

You are montery jack cheese!

jack.gif
"You are a soft, buttery, easily melting cheese. You are very shy and reserved and you easily blend in. You believe in fate and magick."

Wow, these tests have me pegged to a tee! First the which flag/country one and now the cheese test...Perhaps because I'm okay with being totally honest when I fill them in - despite my shyness :angel: Thanks for this moment of fun
urmaniac13! :mrgreen:

You are emmental cheese!
emmental.gif

You are a sweet-smelling, light-toned cheese with large holes. You are adventurous and love challenges. You are easily exceeited and sometimes even a little mischievous.

ummmm ....:ohmy:

You are mozzarella!
mozzarella.gif

You are a shiny, soft, round cheese. You are very imaginative and creative, but you don't like to stand out. You don't mind solitude at times and you love to do art.

They got the soft and round part right. Who's Art?

You are mozzarella!
mozzarella.gif

The plastic, spun-curd buffalo milk cheese Mozzarella, originated from southern Italy. Pasteurized milk is curdled at 90 degrees F and the curd is cut. Extra time in the vat is allowed so that the curd can sink to the bottom and so that the lactic acids can soften the curd to make it easier to knead. The curd is treated with extremely hot water (200 degrees F) and is kneaded into a shiny lump. Bits of the mass are taken off cooled salted and are soon ready to be marketed.

[size=-2]You are american cheese!
american.gif

You are a smooth, lightly colored, square-shaped cheese. You are a classic simple cheese. You are cautious and practical and very down to earth.

American Cheese is smooth, with light, yellow or orange color. The cheese is usually cut into square slices and it does not separate when melted. It has a mild taste. [ Country: United States || Texture: semi-soft ]
[/size]

middie said:
mine's pretty right on except i'm not creative and i don't like doing art
I don't believe that for a second middie, you are always creative on DC with your tips and recipes!!! (Anyone with a passion for cooking is automatically creative! :sorcerer:)

ICadvisor said:
I don't believe that for a second middie, you are always creative on DC with your tips and recipes!!! (Anyone with a passion for cooking is automatically creative! :sorcerer:)

I was going to say the same thing. Cooking is an art.:)

You are american cheese!
american.gif

You are a smooth, lightly colored, square-shaped cheese. You are a classic simple cheese. You are cautious and practical and very down to earth.

American Cheese is smooth, with light, yellow or orange color. The cheese is usually cut into square slices and it does not separate when melted. It has a mild taste. [ Country: United States || Texture: semi-soft ]

:LOL: You gotta read this. How did they know? I am a mental cheese! I really needed a laugh right now. Thanks!

You are emmental cheese!
Father 10-year-old

You are a sweet-smelling, light-toned cheese with large holes. You are adventurous and love challenges. You are easily excited and sometimes even a little mischievous.

Emmental, also called emmenthaler, cheese is produced in the central cantons of Switzerland. It is a traditional, unpasteurized, hard cheese made from cow's milk. It's hard, thin rind is covered by paper with producer's name on it. The aroma is sweet with tones of fresh-cut hay. The flavor is very fruity, not without a tone of acidity. Emmental has walnut-sized holes. It is considered to be one of the most difficult cheeses to be produced because of it's complicated hole-forming fermentation process. The cheese tastes delicious with a glass of wine, for example Jura Blanc. [ Country: Switzerland || Milk: cow milk || Texture: hard || Recommended Wine: Vin de Savoie Givry rully Mercurey ]

Last edited:
Well Pds and Sierra, looks like were sisters, I'm american cheese too:ROFLMAO:

kadsma, who da thunk it?:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom