Win a date with a celebrity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
If you were to win a date with any celebrity of your choice, who would it be and what would you do?
Yes, I know, childish. But isn't it fun to be childish sometimes:)

Mine would be, Vin Diesel:LOL: so nice to look at.
And go deep sea fishin....do you think he could pull in a big one?

6.jpg

Last edited:
With out a doubt
Richard Gere.
What would we do... for 24 hours he would pretend to love me.
We'd have a romantic lunch in the park. Followed by a paddle boat ride
in the lake. Then a walk down a beautiful Greek beach and dinner at a seaside cafe.
After dinner we'd go to a private gym where he'd change into some tight shorts ( no shirt) and lift weights until he got nice and sweaty. I'd take a very soft cloth and dry him off.... and the rest is for my eyes only. lol!

pds, I think you've thought on this one for longer than my thread has been up:LOL:
That's a good day!!!!

LOL... Paul's been hunting for a week! I've had lots of time to think.

Didn't help that I watched a few Richard Gere movies while he was gone.

hmm... not sure about this.... either Sean Connery or Robbie Williams....

what would I do?
Visit a good and comfortable restaurant, talk, drink, eat... and then? Drive to somewhere and go for a walk in a beautiful countryside.. and then I would decide spontaneously... :mrgreen:

pdswife said:
With out a doubt
Richard Gere.
What would we do... for 24 hours he would pretend to love me.
We'd have a romantic lunch in the park. Followed by a paddle boat ride
in the lake. Then a walk down a beautiful Greek beach and dinner at a seaside cafe.
After dinner we'd go to a private gym where he'd change into some tight shorts ( no shirt) and lift weights until he got nice and sweaty. I'd take a very soft cloth and dry him off.... and the rest is for my eyes only. lol!

Oh boy Trish, I do hope Paul is not gonna stumble upon this post!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

urmaniac13 said:
Oh boy Trish, I do hope Paul is not gonna stumble upon this post!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

lol.. we have made a great deal between us. When Julia Roberts comes knocking at the door he can do with her as he pleases.... and When it's Richard kneeling on the front steps begging me to spend time with him, I'm free to go.
No questions will be asked when we return home.:):):)

No one picked me !!!!!!!! :( :LOL:

If the CUBS are not included Because They need my Help just about more than anyone besides the next group! :chef:

The WORLD LEADERS could use my Help! OPPS CAN't go there ! :cool:

OK TOM HANKS or MORGAN FREEMAN somebody with some smarts, Go Camping just pick their Brains !

Have I got Maidrite trained, or what? Notice he didn't even pick a woman! Who would I choose? Hmmmm, I have the best already, but if it had to be a celebrity, I guess I would go for Mel Gibson/Hugh Jackman/Ben Affleck. I think they would probably be pretty funny looking if all put together, so I guess I will just have to "suffer" though one at a time!

:) Barbara

I've never seen any of the lord of the ring movies, but , I know who he is from oldest son. He even named his dog that,but, spelled it Erigorn on his papers in case of a problem.

Ok Maidrite can I pick you?. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding Barbara. :ROFLMAO:

Ok for real now..........I've always had a secret crush on Telly Savalas so I think that's who I'd have to pick.

What would I do, or is that what would we do?.

I think first we would have a fancy candle light dinner. Then we would go dancing and take a walk along the beach. After that..............Well I think I'll leave the rest to everyones imagination. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom