6 bean soup from Longhorn's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

licia

Executive Chef
I had the nicest soup yesterday at Longhorn's. It had 6 beans and included chicken and other veggies. Has anyone had this soup and know how to make it? It was great and very nourishing.

I didn't get any replies on this thread - I hope someone tries it soon. It was a delightful soup. When I finished, I was pleasantly satisfied, but not stuffed and I even had a side salad.

I love a good bean soup... sorry I don't have a recipe for you Licia. Some one will.

I have made 16 bean soup with chicken and then added a qt of home canned tomatoes, very good. Cook chicken as you would for chicken soup. add beans s/p and 1 qt tomatoes and juice.

That would be good - I haven't added tomatoes to the 16 beans soup, but will try that and chicken. The soup I had at Longhorn's was very good. I think I will go back for lunch tomorrow. After I go to the gym, we've got to go find another microwave. Mine made an exploding sound when I started to use it and wouldn't heat up. We can't live without a microwave. DH must be able to reheat his coffee.

Back
Top Bottom