Easy Asian Soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
Amounts are up to you..

frozen Asian potsticker dumplings..I like pork filling best
sliced nappa cabbage
strips of red bell pepper
dried shitake mushrooms
chicken broth (canned is fine)
soy sauce
white pepper

Defrost the potstickers. Soak mushrooms in boiling water until pliable and cut stems out with kitchen shears and then cut them into slices. Add them to a pot of chicken broth and simmer till tender. Add the cabbage and pepper strips and simmer till half tender. Add the defrosted potstickers dumplings and cook gently, and add soy sauce and white pepper.

:yum:

My dried shitakes plumped up beautifully, and taste just like fresh! I'm going to buy a case of them next time I hit the Asian market.

Amounts are up to you..

frozen Asian potsticker dumplings..I like pork filling best
sliced nappa cabbage
strips of red bell pepper
dried shitake mushrooms
chicken broth (canned is fine)
soy sauce
white pepper

Defrost the potstickers. Soak mushrooms in boiling water until pliable and cut stems out with kitchen shears and then cut them into slices. Add them to a pot of chicken broth and simmer till tender. Add the cabbage and pepper strips and simmer till half tender. Add the defrosted potstickers dumplings and cook gently, and add soy sauce and white pepper.

This looks wonderful and I know I'll love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
kades

This looks wonderful and I know I'll love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
kades

It's so typical Kades, that your last words here at Discuss Cooking were so loving and caring. Just a few hours later you got your well deserved wings. Fly high dear one, we will miss you always.

img_1324171_0_6a5312b7ef9e5def4bb7247f51f26a2e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom