ISO Crushed Lentil Soup Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JeannieGoZoom

Assistant Cook
I'm in a soup mood on this rainy spring day.

I have searched and searched for something close to the "Free" crushed Lentil soup given with lunch at Beruit Gardens in Taylor, Michigan.

Anything I have made is just too thick and misses the tangy lemon flavor. I hear they swear it is just lentils, water, and carrots, but there must be more too it.

Anyone have a good Lentil Soup recipe that might make me forget the one from Beruit Gardens ?

I've got a couple...

I'm in a soup mood on this rainy spring day.

I have searched and searched for something close to the "Free" crushed Lentil soup given with lunch at Beruit Gardens in Taylor, Michigan.

Anything I have made is just too thick and misses the tangy lemon flavor. I hear they swear it is just lentils, water, and carrots, but there must be more too it.

Anyone have a good Lentil Soup recipe that might make me forget the one from Beruit Gardens ?

Sometimes it's just hard to duplicate some old favorites, huh? I've got 2 recipes that I think might help you...
Roasted Red Pepper and Red Lentil Soup
Confetti Lentil Soupreme

Hope you enjoy!

i'd toss sauteed celery/onion & a tad of lemon zest into your soup. & cook your lentils in chix stock, then thin as needed with more stock.

Back
Top Bottom