McCormicks Seasonal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_Dove

Senior Cook
I have a recipe that I took from the internet. It calls for a McCormicks product that the recipe calls "seasonal". The closest I've found so far is a seasoned salt mixture called "season all".

Could these be the same thing? It could be a simple spelling error in the recipe that I located. They may have just omitted the space and the final L.

Is anyone familiar with a McCormicks product that IS called Seasonal?

No, I buy a lot of McCormick products and I'm pretty sure it is Season All.

Well, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the reference to McCormick's "Seasonal" may have come from one of the recipes that IcyMist posted (Sweet Tomatoes Cream of Broccoli Soup) in response to your request for recipes from Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation that you started: Sweet Tomato Soup Recipes? (Souplantation) in the Soup Forum (which appears to have maybe originally come from Uncle Phaedrus, Finder of Lost Things website under Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes' Recipes or wherever Uncle Phaedrus may have found it)?

I'm going to guess that this is a typo and should read McCormick's "Season All" since - McCormic doesn't appear to make a "Seasonal" herb/spice blend and, if they did, wouldn't you need to know which "season" it was seasonal to?

Back
Top Bottom