Zesty Beefy Spaghetti Soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ol-blue

Sous Chef
If you want to tame down this soup some you could only add 1 can of the Rotel along with a can of regular diced tomatoes. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Enjoy! Debbie

ZESTY BEEFY SPAGHETTI SOUP

img_783748_0_df0659b33da688ae43569a42acd1d45b.jpg

1 1/2 pound(s) GROUND BEEF
1 small ONION; Chopped.
1/2 cup(s) CELERY; Chopped.
1 cup(s) CARROTS; Chopped.
1 tablespoon(s) GARLIC; Minced.
3 cup(s) WATER
2 can(s) (10 ounce each) ROTEL DICED TOMATOES AND GREEN CHILIES; Original.
1 jar(s) (1 lb 10 ounce) SPAGHETTI SAUCE*
1 tablespoon(s) SUGAR
1/4 teaspoon(s) ITALIAN SEASONING; Dried.
1/2 teaspoon(s) SALT
1/4 teaspoon(s) BLACK PEPPER
3 ounce(s) SPAGHETTI; Broken Into 2 Inch Pieces.
_____

In large pot, brown ground beef along with the onions, celery, carrots, and garlic until vegetables are almost tender and beef is no longer pink.
Drain off any excess fat.
Add to pot the water, undrained Rotel tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, sugar, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
Bring to a boil.
Add broken spaghetti.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and boil gently, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until spaghetti is tender.
Serve immediately.

6 servings.

*I like to use Ragú® Robusto Sautéed Onion & Garlic Pasta Sauce.
_____

Thanks again for another great recipe, I think I will try it with Hot sausage instead of the hamburg.

I also think it would be a good one that kids will enjoy, you know how they love their spegetti

Just copied this into my 'to try" file thanks! I may take your advice and do just one can of rotel, this would be for grandkids.

That's what I did Barbara only because I only had one can of Rotel left and it was delicious. I have to make sure I make a trip to Publix today though, they have Rotel on sale (BOGO). Gotta stock up. Enjoy the soup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom