Help with Chicken Casserole...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My kids would love tht....NO!!! Really, thats ok...you just keep them there,.....lol

As for kids turning up their noses....its not too bad with them, but when your better half does it, that's when it hurts

As for kids turning up their noses....its not too bad with them, but when your better half does it, that's when it hurts[/QUOTE]

Welcome to my world.

If I served liver or lamb to my husband, he would definitely not eat them (he doesn't care if I eat them, he just won't). But as far as anything else goes, he will eat anything I serve and say it is good. Sometimes I have to say something like, "make sure you tell me the truth because if you say you like it, I'm going to serve it again." When he first moved down here, I took him to meet a friend of mine (she was about 84 then). She was fixing supper when we arrived, so she invited us to join her. She served grits and country ham (for those who have never had southern country ham, it is pure salt). James ate 3 servings of grits, so I figured he liked them. I found out that he just didn't want to hurt her feelings! I said, "I can maybe understand you taking seconds if she offered, but why did you ask for thirds?!!!"

:) Barbara

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: DH used to do that bit about saying he likes it when he doesn't.....not anymore!

Always told my son if he was picky he would starve - fortunatlely for him he loves everything and always has!

Our cat DEMANDS several bites of raw breast of chicken as soon as I get it out! I swear she'd drag the whole darned bird off the counter if I didn't give her some! At the ripe old age of 6 she will now eat cooked chicken when daddy offers her some!

Noooooooooooooooo......
5.gif
Do you think she can see me back here guys?

I see you....

My boys never could figure out how I knew when they were getting into something in the kitchen...after years of frustration kevin decided to sit in my chair..he saw that I could see their reflections in my China Hutch in the dining room..:LOL:

Busted!
Marge

Dove said:
I see you....

My boys never could figure out how I knew when they were getting into something in the kitchen...after years of frustration kevin decided to sit in my chair..he saw that I could see their reflections in my China Hutch in the dining room..:LOL:

Busted!
Marge
I was at my daughter's school running off the PTA newsletters one evening. Nancy was doing homework or something at a table behind me. I was looking toward the copier, and since it was dark outside I could see everything she was doing, in the window. She started doing something (can't remember what), and I told her to stop doing it. Her jaw just about hit the table. She thought I really did have eyes in the back of my head like I had always told her!

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom