Killer Kasserole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Termy

Senior Cook
Seen your cardiologist lately ?

Enough potatoes to fill the pot, peel and cut manually, make them uneven. Now deep fry them. When it is only a little bit I do it in a wok. The unequal cutting makes them come out different.

Meantime frying the meat, which is about 1½-2 lbs. depending on how much potatoes.

When that is all done then you need a cream of mushroom and of cream of celery, or whatever doesn't matter. And a pound of good cheese, either real American, not cheese food, or cheddar.

Now it is ready to combobulate;

Layer of potatoes, cheese and cream ofs. Nother layer of potatoes, and so on until it is gone or the pot is full. Bake, probably ½ hour and then stir it, and stir it good.

If you got low cholesterol and BP, this is for you to get those numbers boosted.

T

lol, well that was funny while not funny....I get the tongue in cheek.

Well, there's more of those.

One is ham and scalloped potatoes. Sliced spuds, white sauce and ham.

My sister, and I occasionally would make mac-n-cheese with ham.

Baked spaghetti - ragu sauce, alot of cheese and spaghetti noodle. Actually it can be baked or not depending on how you make it.

You can kill at the dinner table. Not as efficient as Mary Hartman, (or Hartski) but gets the job done.

Of course there are those bacon burgers, just bacon.

I am impervious to all this. My BP and cholesterol are low no matter what I eat.

That being said I probably drop dead tomorrow.

T

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom