Pork Roast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deeppitbbq

Cook
This is TNT..
I started making this at 8 a.m. and we had it at 8 p.m. or so last night. It turned out so good and I will definetely make it again.

Pork Roast:

I chopped up some onion in my food processor and I woud have chopped up some garlic too..but..I didn't have any. I then put the chopped up onion on the bottom of my crockpot and added a bag of baby carrots and a bag of sliced mushrooms. I put the roast in the crockpot and I sprinkled some spice it garlic and pepper on it and sprinkled one envelope of onion mushroom soup over the roast. I then poured a half cup of water around the roast and let it cook in the crockpot on low till 8 p.m. or so.

I made mash potatoes and gravy. I didn't cook the potatoes with the roast because I didn't want the potatoes to get brown.

Lets see is it Mr Deeppitbbq or Miss Deeppitbbq?:ermm:

No matter, the only thing ya did wrong was not invite me over to eat:LOL:

Welcome to DC. Have fun and.......

Enjoy!

deeppitbbq said:
This is TNT..
I started making this at 8 a.m. and we had it at 8 p.m. or so last night. It turned out so good and I will definetely make it again.

Pork Roast:

I chopped up some onion in my food processor and I woud have chopped up some garlic too..but..I didn't have any. I then put the chopped up onion on the bottom of my crockpot and added a bag of baby carrots and a bag of sliced mushrooms. I put the roast in the crockpot and I sprinkled some spice it garlic and pepper on it and sprinkled one envelope of onion mushroom soup over the roast. I then poured a half cup of water around the roast and let it cook in the crockpot on low till 8 p.m. or so.

I made mash potatoes and gravy. I didn't cook the potatoes with the roast because I didn't want the potatoes to get brown.

A must try recipe. Thanks for sharing.

bienvnue, deep.

We will let you get away without the garlic this time, but next time - watch out!

j/k - sounds like you created a winner.

Thanks. I'm looking for some tried and true crock pot recipes. It might be a good means for me to cook when I'm taking care of a new born and a 17 month old at the same time "lol". I have a couple decent ones, but would like some more.

Back
Top Bottom