2/12/07 Happy Birthday Alix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Day

Alix, I wish you many, many happy days for the coming year. Hope your birthday is the best!

Happy Birthday Alix, :chef: If Ken doesn't make you anything to eat, I will Whip you up some of my Tuna Surprise ;) and a Cake :sick: !

8.gif

Last edited:
That's LOVELY Ken! Have a great time!

Alix said:
Thanks again everyone, I feel so blessed after reading all your wishes.

Katie, thats a truly lovely gift, thank you.

kitchenelf, you and I need to have a little "chat"!

7.gif
what did I do? :glare:

Last edited:
And it's such a beautiful day today, too! Dance like you're the only one who hears the music and live out loud.
Happy birthday.:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Happy Birthday to one of the "Grand High Exalted Poobahs" who keep this site up & running smoothly with both fairness & grace. :)

May you have many more wonderful birthdays - full of lots of delicious, rich, outrageous food!!! :chef:

Pook said:
Got anything special planned?

Going for a massage in about 1/2 an hour. And then I'm going for coffee with a friend, picking up the kids from school, feeding them, dropping them off for ball skills and going for dinner with my sweetie. Sounds like a fine day to me!

to a Very nice Lady on her special day, Happy Birthday and many more to come :)

(face it, I should work for Hallmark!)

This day just keeps getting better. Thanks to you all for being so good to me.

June, Ken and I once went for dinner on my birthday at a rather fancy place and when the waiter found out it was my birthday not for Valentines Day he said, "So you get (ethnic slur here) out of a Valentines Day dinner huh?" I was so surprised I didn't know WHAT to say.

Back
Top Bottom