A new member from china

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alinefang

Assistant Cook
Hi,:-p

I'm Aline , i'm 32 been married 2 years and I come from china ,
so, my english is not very well. But I very like cooking , is anybody like chinese food, I can share some native Chinese recipes.
and then , I want to learn how to make more dish here.

Welcome, Aline. We're glad to have you join us. Don't worry about your English. We all speak "cooking" here. We would love for you to share some of your native recipes with us.

Please feel a part of us and have a wonderful time.:)

Welcome Aline, I am so glad that you are joining us. I know you will have a good time here. We have great recipes and members that can answer any of you questions.

Nee How Ma, Aline? Welcome to DC! I cook Chinese food fairly often, so do share some of the mainland Chinese recipes with us. Feel free to post any questions regarding recipes, food etc. here and they will be answered promptly enough by our friendly and helpful members.

Welcome to DC. We can't wait to try some of the recipes that you share. :)

Thanks for your posts, I want to konw what kind of chinese food is your favor .

vegetable like this:

haozifang,20070131165952.jpg

or roti like this:

haozifang,2006120685030.jpg

or others?

Last edited:
Wow, beautiful pictures, Aline!! By the way, what is 'roti'? I thought it was bread but the picture shows otherwise. Could you share some nice recipes of baozi (steamed buns) with various fillings and perhaps some of your favourite traditional dishes with us when you find the time? Sia sia nee!!

Welcome! Our family LOVES Chinese food and I hope you enjoy the DC forum.

hehe, I am so sorry for my english, "roti" = "roast", include beef , pork, and other meat.

you konw?

alinefang said:
hehe, I am so sorry for my english, "roti" = "roast", include beef , pork, and other meat.

you konw?
Ah ha! Now I know "roti" is short for rotisserie and not bread frequently used in South East Asia!!:LOL:

Welcome:)
I'll settle for any stir fry recipe with ginger in it!

Back
Top Bottom