a newbie on the block !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

catter

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone !
Just joined up today, and looking forward to learning new ideas from all of you. A little about myself, I cooked for 18 years in Restaraunts, decideding that I was in a rut with this lead me to the Healthcare field. Where after 1 year decided to return to school, to acquire my Dietary Manager Degree. Now I'm still just cooking at the same retirement home, but hopefully someday will find my own account.
Healthcare is / was a drastic change from Restaraunts, but I really enjoy the one on one time with my residents. All though we really dont get alot of that.
I enjoy being outside doing basically anything, and music and singing is a big part of my life also. Yes a Kareoke fan...heheh !
I am looking forward to getting to know all of you, and learning from your ideas and experience. Hopefully, I'll be able to put in my two sense worth.
Well anyhow, just wanted to say hi ...From Minnesota ! talk to you all soon...Smiles and hugs...!

Welcome to DC, catter! We look forward to learning more about you.......and your recipes.:flowers:

Last edited:
First I wrote Catter, just checked to make sure and I saw sattie, not thinking I changed Catter to Satter......on and on. Whew, I'm more tired than I thought.:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom