Add yourself to the DC map

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoom all the way in and you can put yourself exactly where you are. i'm sitting right under where i put my icon. man, i've got a big butt...

and i miss crewsk... hope she and the familia are ok.

Last edited:
I found myself but I turned into a pig rather than the brown hair icon I Chose!!!LOL!!!I don't even know how to do a profile here so I guess it serves me right!!!!

Well, I should have zoomed in a bit closer; my marker is somewhat south of where I actually live. My oops.

I live in NY close to the Jersey border but, I think I put myself more in the Long Island area.Well that's where I was born so I guess that's close enough!!!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
FUN! I put myself down. Can you find me?! :rolleyes: Can I put where I WANT to be?

well it was a little tricky since you're tucked in with other people but i found ya !! *waving back*

If you need to delete your name so you can pin it up again in the correct spot - just let me know and I will delete it.

But, we are in the proccess getting a much better map! There will be a banner on the homepage to click on that looks something like this (this is only an example - the map itself will be different):

Fantastic MJ,
even looking at our old map is fun, makes you feel even closer to your dc pals. Looking forward to the new one...Hopefully I will land in the correct spot :LOL:

kadesma:)

Great stuff!

Great to see where all you guys are. I'm there (twice) made a mistake with the first one. :LOL: Been trudging around the bush all my life & never been lost, but I got lost here.:wacko: I'm the Southern most of the 2 Brooksy's. Is there anyway of removing the 'Boo Boo's'?

Brooksy said:
Is there anyway of removing the 'Boo Boo's'?
Yes - I'll delete your twin in the north Brooksy.:)

Middie said:
mj delete me cause i'm on there like 3 or 4 times lol
I'll get right on that middie! (for ten bucks:-p ).

MJ, please delete where I am in AZ. I would like to put it much closer to where I actually am. Thank you!!

Constance said:
It's not coming up for me....:(
Hmmm... sometimes they have trouble with their server, but I can get to it. Try again maybe?
Shunka said:
MJ, please delete where I am in AZ. I would like to put it much closer to where I actually am. Thank you!!
Done.:)
Brooksy said:
Thanks MJ.
You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom