An oldie checking in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hiya back, middie! :) always nice to see an 'oldie' return to dc, and catch up on stuff, right?...i'm glad to see you join in on the ongoing story of '3 word game'.

Sorry Andy lol. To answer all questions I am good. I just moved back to Ohio from Illinois where I had been living the last 4 years. I'm in the Akron area instead of Cleveland. Oh well, just glad to be back home!!!

I've been good. I just recently moved back to Ohio from Illinois where I have been the last 4 (almost 5) years. I'm in the Akron area instead of Cleveland. Either way I'm glad to be back home!

Akron's not such a bad place. I fell in love there! DH was going to Akron University and I was in the nursing school at Akron General. We shared rides back and forth from our home town so got to know each other on those long drives. Still have friends who live there too. Welcome back to DC.

Welcome back Middie. I don't know if I had changed my username yet before you left. I was Goodweed of the North. Now, because I have a son who thought people would get the wrong impression of who I am due to that moniker (I am as straight laced as they come), Buckytom hit me with Chief Longwind of the North, and it stuck.

Living in Ohio, eh? It's way too hot for me down there. I'm still on the U.S. Canada border, in U.P. Michigan, you know the state that produces University Hockey sports teams (hockey anyone?) that beat up, er, um, I mean play against Ohio teams.:LOL:

In any case, it's great to see that you're back.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom