Another new member coming on board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muffin

Assistant Cook
Hello to everyone!
I love what I have read so far, you seem very close and caring. I am a single Mom with 2 hungry teen boys, one just left High School and the other one just entered. We also have have 4 great cats ( all boys of course) Will I always be Queen? I am looking for tips and good recipes to get and to share.

Thumbs down?

Well, I am tired! I thought is was a picture of a cat! I saw a body and a tail. Now that you mention it, the thumbs up looked like a rabbit. I'm calling the eye doctor Monday!

Muffin,

Welcome aboard..I just read your post about the thumbs up and down...You're not supposed to make me laugh that hard with tea in my mouth:LOL: I'm glad you've found us and you will find all kinds of goodies here. We have lots of recipes, exchange tips, lend a hand, play games and make each other laugh...You, are off to a flying start..Jump in and see what you can find for your boys..
kadesma..
.I have 4 kids 2 girls 2 boys 3 grandsons I hover over and 2 granddaughters who ride horses like the wind and are really into barrell racing and the whole thing they are 10 and 11 years old.. The boys are 4-1/2, 15 months and 5 months..:LOL: Now that I've probably scared you to death..AGAIN WELCOME

Great day!

Kadesma,
Thanks for the welcome, I see you are in sunny California! My baby brother lives in Mission Viejo. Sounds like you have your hands FULL and love it. Its after 10pm here, the boys just told me it was way past my bed time, which is true no matter what time I go to sleep I am going to wake up at 4am which is fine I love the mornings. We have endured a very hot humid summer here and everyone is looking forward to fall. I am collecting the cats from the sun room and calling it another great day.

Good Night, Deb

Welcome Muffin,

That's what my Yorkie use to do to me. He would put himself to bed and then after a while he would come down the hall and look at me until I said "I'm not ready yet Peanut" After the third time I'd cave in and off to bed I would go. He was my furbaby until I lost him after having him 14 years.

My sis lives in Anderson Ind.
Marge~Dove

Welcome to DC, Muffin, I just about spewed coffee on the screen reading the rabbit and cat post. LOL I have goofed many times thinking I'm looking at one thing and it's another, and I DO wear glasses, HEHE!! I have 2 boys also, both are graduated, one in 04 and one last year. Now they both work at the same place as me:huh: :wacko:
You'll love it here, we don't bite, unless you smell good:LOL:

I just went back and looked and the thumbs down, DOES look like a cat sleeping on a ledge and the tail is hanging over:LOL:

Last edited:
Welcome! Between my husband and myself we have six boys...no girls...but as they are all grown now...the daughter-in-laws have started coming along! (You'll still be queen though).:)

Hi, Muffin - and welcome! Now that you mention it, thumbs down DOES look like a cat...:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom