Another newb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kulikuli

Assistant Cook
Hi, I am new here. kuli-kuli is peanut cake (residue after oil extraction), salt, sugar and pepper mix, used like bread-crumbs in West Africa. There are no frozen TV dinners available where I live, nor a lot of other things most of you may be accustomed to. So it's do it yourself. But I love to cook.

kulikuli said:
Hi, I am new here. kuli-kuli is peanut cake (residue after oil extraction), salt, sugar and pepper mix, used like bread-crumbs in West Africa. There are no frozen TV dinners available where I live, nor a lot of other things most of you may be accustomed to. So it's do it yourself. But I love to cook.

Welcome to DC kulikuli!! Your namesake sounds pretty interesting, do you have a recipe? Don't worry you are not missing out on much at all if there are no TV dinners in your area... there are so many alternatives, better and healthier, even if you are pressed with time, and here you will find loads of ideas!! Great to have you here, where are you exactly from?

Welcome to DC!! If you like to cook, you'll love it here!!

img_231953_0_bcd61a316a700b63533b0231925699f2.gif

Welcome Kulikuli,
so glad you found us..Make yourself at home and enjoy the group.

kadesma:)

welcome kulikuli,

while prepared foods aid our extremely busy lifestyles, i think you'll see here that we almost all agree that when time permits, "do-it-yourself" cooking is what we are all passionate about.

looking forward to your input, and to sharing recipes and good times.

Thanks all for the nice welcome. No regrets whatsover for joining here. This board rocks. I'll be busy at least for the next decade.

Back
Top Bottom