Bugs In The Kitchen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bugs

Senior Cook
hey everyone! i'm new. I'm Alix and Ken's lovely angelic daughter.:angel: i'm mostly here to find out what's for dinner. hee hee hee. i also have a great new song... and it's kinda about cooking. Steve the egg, Steve the egg. How'd he wear pants without no legs? Steve the egg, Steve the egg. He woke up next to sausages!:chef: gotta go! dog's trying to eat out of the garbage!

Hi Bugs!:)

Welcome to DC.:cool:

Bugs said:
i'm mostly here to find out what's for dinner.
LOL, so is Ken I think. Mom should get you and your sister cell phones!:mrgreen:

Hey bugs, welcome to DC!!
Love your song:LOL: BTW, my dogs try the garbage on a regular basis.:wacko:

3.gif

MJ said:
Hi Bugs!:)

Welcome to DC.:cool:

LOL, so is Ken I think. Mom should get you and your sister cell phones!:mrgreen:

No offence MJ but SHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am not buying two preteens cell phones.

Welcome to the site Katiebugs, don't be a pest darlin, I love you. :winkiss:

Hi Bugs, welcome to DC! Do you share your mom's love of cooking and cuisine? Are you an aspiring chef -to-be?? :chef:

(BTW, "Katie" is my sister's name :))

Hi Bugs,
nice to meet the other part of the family...Glad you've come to say hi...Did you find out what was for dinner?:LOL:

kadesma

It is so great to have you here bugs!!! I think you guys need to get every member of your family registered on this site (how else would any of you know what is for dinner :) ).

Ken you now have more competition for karma points LOL.

Welcome to DC! Alix, don't stop with buying the girls cell phones, now everyone in the house needs their own computer, too!!! :ROFLMAO:

hiya bugs!!!!

i love your song!

c'mon, sing this one with me (as sung to the tune of spongebob squarepants)

whoooooooooooooooo, lives in alberta, in canadeeee
alix / ken, my paaarents
they're funny and silly, and then they feed me
alix / ken, my paaarents

Last edited:
shannon in KS said:
Welcome to DC! Alix, don't stop with buying the girls cell phones, now everyone in the house needs their own computer, too!!! :ROFLMAO:

oooooooooo....shannon, you're gonna be in trouble!

mudbug said:
Bienvenue Bugs! Now you will find out why your mom is laughing so maniacally when she's sitting at the computer.

You know, now that you mention it, I bet THAT'S why she joined. And of course I read buckytom's post and cracked right up inspiring my OTHER daughter to come running over to see what I was doing.

shannon in KS said:

I don't think that bugs needs her own cell phone. I'm 13 and I don't have a cell phone, my own computer, or my own TV nor do I need them.

Cameron

hahahaha! I am 29 and don't have a cell phone!
cartwheelmac said:
I don't think that bugs needs her own cell phone. I'm 13 and I don't have a cell phone, my own computer, or my own TV nor do I need them.

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom