By accident....I found this site.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obermiller

Assistant Cook
Dilema was, what to substitue for dry sherry and found this cool cool site. How do I search for a certain type of receipe here? Specifically beef stir fry or maybe there isn't a feature here. Thanks.

Welcome.
Depending on the recipe you could substitute a little beef bouillion for the sherry or just omit it.

If you don't mind the alchohol I would use marsala or madeira if you have either of those.

Pretty limited, just have the basics. (Beef bullion is in the cupboard) It's a stir fry receipe on Food.com, Amy something. Looked good and kinda in a pinch for dinner. I had to pass up the last "Once in Awhile Cooking" wkend so I am scrambling for dinners until I can have time to get in gear again.

Use the Google search at the top right like you would any Google search. It will run the search against all the posts in DC.

You can try beef stir fry or "beef stir fry"

I've had good luck with DC's search. Just this morning, rather than look all over when I wanted to add to a post about Mushrooms Gratin, I just searched for Mushrooms Gratin (the name of the recipe I liked, and it took me right there.

Back
Top Bottom