Curry Powder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angiebc

Assistant Cook
Hi Curry Lovers!

This time my curry powder will not disappear. I have done it as a document.

On Monday last, I spent a morning at a mill in Little India grinding spices to make curry powder, cooling them & bottling them. Gave to a few friends to get constructive feedback. Tedious it may be but I'm happy they received with joy.

Are you hot & adventurous? Try small batches & take care of your spice grinder or simply buy the commercially packed curry powder from the supermarket.

I may miss some pointers. Do ask. I'll try my best to give the answers.

Angie

p/s. HELP! My Curry Powder info is in Word Doc. Struggling trying to attach but do not know how. Delay again.:blush:

Highlight the entire WORD doc. (Control-A), then copy it (Control-C) then paste it into an open reply window (Control-V)

Yes, follow the instruction Andy gave you... sorry, when I made the suggestion of writing up the recipe in a word doc, I think I forgot to mention you will copy the content and paste on to the message box, instead of attaching the file to the message...
But save your recipe in the word doc anyhow... it will come in handy in other occasions!

Curry Powder...

Hi Andy & Licia,

You won't believe want happened last night. I followed Andy's guide. Highlighted, copied & instead of pasting, I think I hit 'DELETE'. :ohmy:

Someone up there is testing me.

By the way Licia, where's the 'MESSAGE BOX'? So much I've got to learn.
No wonder, my nephew heaved & sigh at me.

Angie

test - please ignore

testing - please ignore

Attachments

• test.pdf
    114.4 KB · Views: 255
messagebox0ed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom