First Post - First Request (Menu Art)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wannabe Guy

Assistant Cook
Just enrolled at DiscussCooking. Several friends and I have formed a couples culinary club - "Dinner by Dudes" - where the guys do all the cooking. I'm preparing an album of our initial dinners and need really good menu art (line drawings) to dress up the pages. Any suggestions or recommened websites?

:chef: When you google drawings of food, it comes up with lots of great drawings that you could print on your menu. I don't know of any websites to suggest though. Happy hunting.

Welcome to DC! How about posting some of the recipes? We'd love to see what you dudes cooked up.

There are so many unanswered questions to be able to help you. The links below are only a start. You might want to google "restaurant menu designer". Did you want drawings of specific entrees you already prepared? Do you have photographs of the entrees? You can take your photos and digitally make them look as if they were sketched or painted using software programs such as Photoshop or Corell Draw, etc...that would look the most professional and would be the cheapest way to go.

For menu ideas:

Menu Templates, Restaurant Menu Software, Menu Design - MustHaveMenus

Restaurant Menu Design - How To Design A Restaurant Menu

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom