Found at last!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhatsForDinnerMom

Assistant Cook
I've looked for dinner ideas so many times; called my bf even more and never managed to stumble upon this site. At long last! And what terrible timing! I'm supposed to be getting my family ready for a weekend trip to NC (bbq!!) and I would rather spend the time acquainting myself around here. This will be the most anticipated Monday ever - home and at my computer.

I am chomping at the bit to see all of the recipe variations. I have an epileptic daughter being treated with the Atkins diet for seizures: ultra-low carb, ultra high-fat. I kind of follow the diet with her to make sure she eats well. My 10yo son can't have MSG, nitrites, nitrates, and a handful of other preservatives. Everyone else in the family is skinny and can eat everything. My 19yo son does.

I'm glad to be here. I was a little intimidated when I first read some of the foums; I thought all of the "Master Chefs" were just that. Mentionning that they had sloppy joes for lunch helped alleviate my fears. I understand the sub-titles now.

Off to pack. Glad to be here.
Pam

... and hunger sauced it better than the finest cook could have done. Marguerite de Angeli

We'll be here when you get back. Enjoy your weekend.

While we have several professionals who visit here regularly, mostly we're all just folks who love to cook (and eat).

Welcome to the site Pam. And don't be intimidated. We have everything from professional chefs to people who don't know how to boil water and everything in between and all are welcome.

img_826210_0_d64873c71e5b13fa6820dd1d02b7afd7.gif

img_826210_1_4f3046fd3aa56639f52cc1e1cc79e530.gif

img_826210_2_8d8b9b39ff4d2937eb96410f70a74b84.gif

Hey Miss Pam!!! Welcome to DC!!! We're proud to have you here, so make yourself at home...Have fun this week-end!! You can give us a report when ya get back home!!

Enjoy!!

yes have a great time!! take pictures to post of the BBQ :rolleyes:

I'm glad to be here. I was a little intimidated when I first read some of the foums; I thought all of the "Master Chefs" were just that. Mentionning that they had sloppy joes for lunch helped alleviate my fears. I understand the sub-titles now.

Off to pack. Glad to be here.
Pam

... and hunger sauced it better than the finest cook could have done. Marguerite de Angeli

We're all glad you are here also.

Stick around... we can all be friends :)

Back
Top Bottom